News & Blog
All posts in Connections
by Stela Lupushor & Nicola Palmarini Stela’s Story: “Women between 55–65 constitute almost half of long-term unemployment.” The ...
- Connections, Culture & Society
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what th...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Amy Armitage, Paula Barrios Sanchez, Dr. Kelly Tremblay Many of us are feeling the strain of social distancing. Women and minorities...
- Wellbeing, Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Companionship, Spirituality
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need to ...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
by Katrina Busselle Remember that genre of survival tips? How to stay alive in an avalanche! What to do if your plane is crashing. Your...
- Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Family, Loneliness, Caregiving, Companionship
By Amy W. Loomis, Ph.D. Decades have passed since the 1963 Equal Pay Act. And yet . . . women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Leslie M Faerstein Ed.D., LCSW As a “digital immigrant” (an insulting and ageist term), I often count on “digital natives” (equally...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Community, Multigenerational workforce
By Michelle N. Moore A Theory U listening exercise was introduced by Michelle N. Moore at Inclusion by Design conference organized by a...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Connections, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact
by Danielle Hughes I’m not a vain person. Yes, I take care of myself and I like to look good, but I’m pretty low maintenance as a “typi...
- Brain & mind, Connections, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact