News & Blog
All posts in Ageism
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what ...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
By Amy W. Loomis, Ph.D. Decades have passed since the 1963 Equal Pay Act. And yet . . . women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
By Michelle N. Moore A Theory U listening exercise was introduced by Michelle N. Moore at Inclusion by Design conference organized by ...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Connections, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact
By Sharon Lewis The availability of intelligent technology is here. On a daily basis, we read articles that embrace the changes that s...
- Working longer, Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Technology, New tech, Digital, AI & Age Bias, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Danielle Hughes I’m not a vain person. Yes, I take care of myself and I like to look good, but I’m pretty low maintenance as a “typ...
- Brain & mind, Connections, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact