News & Blog
All posts in Community
by Chris Anderson, Marketing and Communications Director, amazing.community "The horizon leans forward, offering you space to place ne...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, New tech, Workplace tools, Community
by Dumebi Egbuna, Co-Founder, Chezie (This post was originally published on Chezie) If I had to describe my educational and professio...
- Job search, Networking, Inclusive design, Community
By Fanny Krivoy, Founder and Creative Director, Analogous "A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you s...
- Future of work, Networking, Community, Multigenerational workforce
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what ...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Amy Armitage, Paula Barrios Sanchez, Dr. Kelly Tremblay Many of us are feeling the strain of social distancing. Women and minorities...
- Wellbeing, Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Companionship, Spirituality
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need to ...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
by Katrina Busselle Remember that genre of survival tips? How to stay alive in an avalanche! What to do if your plane is crashing. Yo...
- Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Family, Loneliness, Caregiving, Companionship
By Amy W. Loomis, Ph.D. Decades have passed since the 1963 Equal Pay Act. And yet . . . women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Leslie M Faerstein Ed.D., LCSW As a “digital immigrant” (an insulting and ageist term), I often count on “digital natives” (equally...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Community, Multigenerational workforce
By Michelle N. Moore A Theory U listening exercise was introduced by Michelle N. Moore at Inclusion by Design conference organized by a...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Connections, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact