News & Blog
All posts in Brain & mind
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what ...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Amy Armitage, Paula Barrios Sanchez, Dr. Kelly Tremblay Many of us are feeling the strain of social distancing. Women and minoritie...
- Wellbeing, Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Companionship, Spirituality
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need t...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
by Katrina Busselle Remember that genre of survival tips? How to stay alive in an avalanche! What to do if your plane is crashing. Yo...
- Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Family, Loneliness, Caregiving, Companionship
by Danielle Hughes I’m not a vain person. Yes, I take care of myself and I like to look good, but I’m pretty low maintenance as a “typ...
- Brain & mind, Connections, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism, Impact