News & Blog
All posts in Digital
David Miller The email arrived in my wife’s inbox on a very average Thursday evening. She was relaxing on the couch with the dog...
- Technical skills, New tech, Digital, Usability
Chris Anderson Is it just me or does anyone else want to see what they look like as a kitten after watching the “I’m not a cat” Zoom fa...
- Technical skills, Trend-spotting, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools
Chris Anderson I think we can all agree. Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfeld’s decision in 1978 to collaborate on a smooth and chunky ice cr...
- Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Technology, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need to ...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
Numbers Matter and Other Interview Lessons Learned by Chris Anderson It was 3pm. I sat at my desk with my laptop in front of me. My ful...
- Employment, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Digital
by Stela Lupushor People are at the heart of every organization, so building a strong business requires bringing in top talent and cult...
- Future of work, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Inclusive design, Technical skills, Trend-spotting, Technology, New tech, Digital, Ethics, Usability, AI & Age Bias, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce
By Sharon Lewis The availability of intelligent technology is here. On a daily basis, we read articles that embrace the changes that su...
- Working longer, Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Technology, New tech, Digital, AI & Age Bias, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism