News & Blog
Why Everyone Needs a Brand Positioning by Danielle Hughes Is this really another blog about branding? Yes it is. But wait! Don’t go!B...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Networking, Working longer, Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Entrepreneurship, Career pivot / transitions, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce
by Amy Armitage, Paula Barrios Sanchez, Dr. Kelly Tremblay Many of us are feeling the strain of social distancing. Women and minoritie...
- Wellbeing, Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Companionship, Spirituality
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need t...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
by Katrina Busselle Remember that genre of survival tips? How to stay alive in an avalanche! What to do if your plane is crashing. Yo...
- Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Family, Loneliness, Caregiving, Companionship
by Naomi Kaufman Mentors and career coaches encourage us to continually make time to learn new skills and get exposed to new ideas. Mor...
- Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Workplace tools
Numbers Matter and Other Interview Lessons Learned by Chris Anderson It was 3pm. I sat at my desk with my laptop in front of me. My ful...
- Employment, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Digital
by Paula Barrios Sanchez Exploring new job opportunities in the current workforce market requires you to not only showcase your experi...
- Employment, Job search, Interviewing
by Stela Lupushor People are at the heart of every organization, so building a strong business requires bringing in top talent and cul...
- Future of work, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Inclusive design, Technical skills, Trend-spotting, Technology, New tech, Digital, Ethics, Usability, AI & Age Bias, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce
by Paula Barrios Sanchez Finding a new job, shifting careers or starting to work after a break between jobs feels scary for many peopl...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions
By Amy W. Loomis, Ph.D. Decades have passed since the 1963 Equal Pay Act. And yet . . . women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, Community, Culture & Society, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Leslie M Faerstein Ed.D., LCSW As a “digital immigrant” (an insulting and ageist term), I often count on “digital natives” (equally...
- Employment, Skills Building, Technology, Community, Multigenerational workforce
by Katrina Busselle Inspired by my experience job hunting in my 40s, I attended a terrific conference in NYC called Inclusion by Desig...
- Employment, Skills Building, Multigenerational workforce