News & Blog
by Chris Anderson, Marketing and Communications Director, amazing.community "The horizon leans forward, offering you space to place ne...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Working longer, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions, New tech, Workplace tools, Community
Email newsletters cut through the clutter to deliver curated content with the potential to update, educate and fascinate. By Chris And...
- Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Trend-spotting, Digital, Brain & mind
The author Rosalie Day is an independent policy specialist focused on issues at the intersection of public policy, science and technolo...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Interviewing, Skills Building, Technical skills, Technology, New tech, Digital, Ethics, AI & Age Bias, Workplace tools
- Rosalie Day
By Amy Armitage Founder and Chair of the Human Capital Investment and Reporting Council I love gardening, though I’m still striving fo...
- Employment, Job search, Networking, Lifelong learning, Career pivot / transitions
by Helen Sanchez, Founder, Tanagui LLC Going to Chicago in February is not something one would likely choose! But, it was something to...
- Employment, Job search, Interviewing, Networking, Working longer, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
by Dumebi Egbuna, Co-Founder, Chezie (This post was originally published on Chezie) If I had to describe my educational and professio...
- Job search, Networking, Inclusive design, Community
David Miller The email arrived in my wife’s inbox on a very average Thursday evening. She was relaxing on the couch with the dog...
- Technical skills, New tech, Digital, Usability
By Fanny Krivoy, Founder and Creative Director, Analogous "A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you s...
- Future of work, Networking, Community, Multigenerational workforce
by Stela Lupushor & Nicola Palmarini Stela’s Story: “Women between 55–65 constitute almost half of long-term unemployment.” The ...
- Connections, Culture & Society
Chris Anderson Is it just me or does anyone else want to see what they look like as a kitten after watching the “I’m not a cat” Zoom f...
- Technical skills, Trend-spotting, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what ...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
Chris Anderson I think we can all agree. Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfeld’s decision in 1978 to collaborate on a smooth and chunky ice cr...
- Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Technology, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools