News & Blog
by Dumebi Egbuna, Co-Founder, Chezie (This post was originally published on Chezie) If I had to describe my educational and professio...
- Job search, Networking, Inclusive design, Community
David Miller The email arrived in my wife’s inbox on a very average Thursday evening. She was relaxing on the couch with the dog...
- Technical skills, New tech, Digital, Usability
By Fanny Krivoy, Founder and Creative Director, Analogous "A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you s...
- Future of work, Networking, Community, Multigenerational workforce
by Stela Lupushor & Nicola Palmarini Stela’s Story: “Women between 55–65 constitute almost half of long-term unemployment.” The ...
- Connections, Culture & Society
Chris Anderson Is it just me or does anyone else want to see what they look like as a kitten after watching the “I’m not a cat” Zoom f...
- Technical skills, Trend-spotting, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools
The power of continual learning regardless of your age or career stage Charlotte Japp, Founder, CIRKEL “Could you explain to me what th...
- Employment, Future of work, Networking, Career pivot / transitions, Brain & mind, Staying active, Community, Multigenerational workforce, Ageism
Chris Anderson I think we can all agree. Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfeld’s decision in 1978 to collaborate on a smooth and chunky ice cr...
- Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Technology, New tech, Digital, Workplace tools
Why Everyone Needs a Brand Positioning by Danielle Hughes Is this really another blog about branding? Yes it is. But wait! Don’t go!B...
- Employment, Future of work, Job search, Networking, Working longer, Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Entrepreneurship, Career pivot / transitions, Workplace tools, Multigenerational workforce
by Amy Armitage, Paula Barrios Sanchez, Dr. Kelly Tremblay Many of us are feeling the strain of social distancing. Women and minorities...
- Wellbeing, Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Companionship, Spirituality
Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t connect. by Naomi Kaufman While it’s true that meeting face to face is great, it doesn’t need t...
- Future of work, Working longer, Digital, Workplace tools, Brain & mind, Community
by Katrina Busselle Remember that genre of survival tips? How to stay alive in an avalanche! What to do if your plane is crashing. Yo...
- Brain & mind, Staying active, Connections, Community, Belonging, Family, Loneliness, Caregiving, Companionship
by Naomi Kaufman Mentors and career coaches encourage us to continually make time to learn new skills and get exposed to new ideas. Mor...
- Skills Building, Lifelong learning, Technical skills, Career pivot / transitions, Workplace tools